Deep Learning Engineer (Computer Vision) - HCMC
About The Position
Creadits' sole focus is developing ad creatives for performance campaigns. We call this Performance Design.
The world's largest advertisers are already on our platform:
- World's largest e-commerce marketplaces
- World's largest online gaming companies
- World's leading direct-to-consumer brands
We have deep experience in online gaming, apps and direct-to-consumer goods in all major markets, with the insights and expertise to maximise creative performance in any campaign.
Great creatives are sparked by talent, which advertisers struggle to find, especially in niche areas such as CGI.
Creadits has built a distributed network of creative hubs around the world, comprising planners, art directors and production talent. We provide strategy, ideation and production on a single platform.
Our network is constantly enhanced by a dedicated creative operations team. which allows us to be on-trend with shifting creative tastes in multiple markets.
We have and are continuing to develop our native automated tools to unveil insights, set creative directions and build creative adaptations across platforms. This provides a machine-driven creative scale, anchored by human creativity and ingenuity from our network.
Performance Design is a game-changer. Performance Design drives campaign results.
If you want to work in a fast-paced, highly rewarding environment where the best thrive, be exposed to a global opportunity base, experience real teamwork, then you now have a chance to try to make the team.
Clear Eyes. Full Heart. Can't Lose.
We achieve by keeping our eyes on our vision. We know where we want to go and do what it takes to get there. We care about our clients, our partners, and each other. We leave our egos at the door. When we bring a solution that works to the clients we care about... we can't lose
To achieve our ambitious goals, we’re looking for a Deep Learning Engineer who is able to effectively apply ML/DL techniques in the NLP and Computer Vision field and has a keen interest in the field’s recent advances.
In this role, you will work with Product, Engineering, and Designers in a highly international environment to create the next generation of AI Video Adaptation & Augmented Creative Briefing platform. You will build models and pipelines, and you will maintain services that deliver models’ output to users.
Creadits engineers and Data Scientists have the freedom to innovate and uncover breakthroughs—and, in turn, influence our product roadmap. The complexity of our technical challenges is growing rapidly as we scale our interfaces, algorithms, and infrastructure.
We are headquartered in Singapore and have offices in London, Austin & Tokyo.
Role & Responsibilities
- Start with one of our core products, such as understanding video ads content, automatic generation of image/video ads, image/video analytics, etc.
- Develop ideas and create algorithms on image/video processing projects.
- Capable of starting a project from idea development to implementation.
- Contribute to the design and development of our products.
- Provide knowledge about technology trends advising about potential benefits and impacts.
- Introduce new techniques, technologies as needed.
- Collaborate well with your fellow teammates.
- Be a core contributor pioneering our new AI Products.
- Bachelor’s, Master or Ph.D. in Computer Science/Electronics Engineering or related technical field with at least 5 years relevant experience.
- Abundant experience (3+ years) in areas of Computer Vision, video processing, image processing, deep learning, and machine learning projects, including object detection, recognition, tracking and segmentation, understanding video content, CNN, etc.
- Capable of conducting applied research in machine learning, deep learning, and computer vision.
- Experience in deep learning frameworks (TensorFlow and/or PyTorch, etc.)
- Experience and proficiency in software programming using one or more of the following languages/tools, such as C/C++, Python, CUDA, OpenCV, etc.
- Strong in problem-solving.
- Experience in cloud computing, such as Google Cloud and Amazon AWS
- Experience in NLP
Note: This role is based in Ho Chi Minh City