Computer Vision - Deep Learning Engineer
About The Position
Creadits has reinvented digital advertising. We are using an AI-centric approach to disrupt the way Advertising used to be done.
The world's largest advertisers are already on our platform:
- World's largest e-commerce marketplaces
- World's largest gaming companies
- World's leading direct-to-consumer brands
To achieve our ambitious goals, we’re looking for a Deep Learning Engineer who is able to effectively apply ML/DL techniques in the NLP and Computer Vision field and has a keen interest in the field’s recent advances.
In this role, you will work with Product, Engineering, and Designers in a highly international environment to create the next generation of AI Video Adaptation & Augmented Creative Briefing platform. You will build models and pipelines, and you will maintain services that deliver models’ output to users.
Creadits engineers and Data Scientists have the freedom to innovate and uncover breakthroughs—and, in turn, influence our product roadmap. The complexity of our technical challenges is growing rapidly as we scale our interfaces, algorithms, and infrastructure.
We are headquartered in Singapore and have offices in London, Austin & Tokyo.
Role & Responsibilities
- Start with one of our core products, such as understanding video ads content, automatic generation of image/video ads, image/video analytics, etc.
- Develop ideas and create algorithms on image/video processing projects.
- Capable of starting a project from idea development to implementation.
- Contribute to the design and development of our products.
- Provide knowledge about technology trends advising about potential benefits and impacts.
- Introduce new techniques, technologies as needed.
- Collaborate well with your fellow teammates.
- Be a core contributor pioneering our new AI Products.
- Bachelor’s, Master or Ph.D. in Computer Science/Electronic Engineering or related technical field.
- Abundant experience (3+ years) in areas of Computer Vision, video processing, image processing, deep learning, and machine learning projects, including object detection, recognition, tracking and segmentation, understanding video content, CNN, etc.
- Capable of conducting applied research in machine learning, deep learning, and computer vision.
- Experience in deep learning frameworks (TensorFlow and/or PyTorch, etc.)
- Experience and proficiency in software programming using one or more of the following languages/tools, such as C/C++, Python, CUDA, OpenCV, etc.
- Strong in problem-solving.
- Experience in cloud computing, such as Google Cloud and Amazon AWS
- Experience in NLP
Note: This role is based in Ho Chi Minh City