NLP - Deep Learning Engineer
About The Position
Creadits has reinvented digital advertising. We are using an AI-centric approach to disrupt the way Advertising used to be done.
The world's largest advertisers are already on our platform:
- World's largest e-commerce marketplaces
- World's largest gaming companies
- World's leading direct-to-consumer brands
To achieve our ambitious goals, we’re looking for a Deep Learning Engineer who is able to effectively apply ML/DL techniques in the NLP and Computer Vision field and has a keen interest in the field’s recent advances.
In this role, you will work with Product, Engineering, and Designers in a highly international environment to create the next generation of AI Video Adaptation & Augmented Creative Briefing platform. You will build models and pipelines, and you will maintain services that deliver models’ output to users.
Creadits engineers and Data Scientists have the freedom to innovate and uncover breakthroughs—and, in turn, influence our product roadmap. The complexity of our technical challenges is growing rapidly as we scale our interfaces, algorithms, and infrastructure.
We are headquartered in Singapore and have offices in London, Austin & New York.
Role & Responsibilities
- Start with one of our core products such as text data analysis, data extraction, etc., understanding unstructured/structured text data content, variations of video ads.
- Analyze and implement strategies for data extraction, data analysis.
- You will build models and pipelines, and you will maintain services that deliver models’ output to users.
- Contribute to the design and development of our products.
- Collaborate well with your fellow Data Scientists, Engineers, Product Manager.
- Be a core contributor pioneering our new AI Products.
- Bachelor’s, Master or Ph.D. in Computer Science/Electronic Engineering or related technical field.
- Abundant experience (3+ years) in areas of Natural Language Technologies, deep learning and machine learning projects, including Text Mining, Entity Recognition, Parsing, RNN, CNN, etc.
- Familiarity with Semantic Technologies (OWL, RDF, etc.)
- Capable of conducting applied research in machine learning, deep learning, and NLP.
- Experience in NLP toolkit (NLTK, PyTorch-NLP, Stanford NLP, etc.) and deep learning frameworks (TensorFlow and/or PyTorch, etc.)
- Experience and proficiency in software programming using one or more of the following languages/tools, such as Python, C/C++, Java, CUDA, etc.
- Strong in problem-solving.
- Experience in cloud computing, such as Google Cloud and Amazon AWS
- Experience in image processing, computer vision.
Note: This role is based in Ho Chi Minh City