Strategy Officer 2019
About The Position
Strategy Officer - Job Purpose
Plays a key role in the company to drive projects that are out of 'normal' workflow, creates a QDOS version, drives and analyses results. When successful, develop business plans to scale up these initiatives and add them to the mainstream workflow.
Reports to the C-suite. Serves as sounding board and right hand for the C-suite.
Supports the company's functions according to circumstances and needs.
- Has a learning mind set - Keeps up with industry trends by reading literature and communicating with peers
- Has a flexible attitude and is willing to perform varying duties depending on the shifting needs of the company and its staff members
- Multi-tasking is a must
- EQ is critical
- Participates in project management, which involves duties on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis
- Within project management, organises and gathers information from various departments and meetings and reports that information, along with recommendations, to executive members
- Participates in strategic initiatives by leading them and reporting results
- Within strategic initiatives, demonstrates flexibility because some initiatives may not fit neatly into one of the company's departments
- Helps members of the executive support staff to perform their duties to the best of their ability
- Carries out other duties as necessary, which may include simple administrative tasks such as filing and making phone calls
- Organises a calendar and keeps track of multiple projects at the same time
- Acts as a representative of the C-suite
- 2 years business consulting background