About The Position
About The Company
Creadit’s has reinvented digital advertising.
The world's largest advertisers are already on our platform:
- World's largest ride-hailing apps
- World's largest e-commerce marketplaces
- World's largest gaming companies
- World's leading apparel companies
A single global marketplace for advertising talent, using a unified currency - Creadits.
Creadits are used globally to acquire anything required to start advertising - graphic design, video shoots, writing, campaign management, training, even data.
The Creadits platform will provide a global view of talents and opportunities to get involved in projects.
A global talent pool can set values for Creadits, trading transparently.
Global talent will no longer be trapped by borders or exchange rates. Creadits unlocks and unifies advertising, across any platform, and any geography.
More than facilitating transactions, the Creadits platform can make creative and strategic recommendations, improving and predicting campaign outcomes.
Are you someone who can solve challenging problems? You don’t just know how to code, more importantly, you know how to tackle problems innovatively. Programming language is merely a tool for you, making an impact is your real goal.
Creadits uses data-driven and AI-centric approaches to disrupt the way advertising used to be done. We are not an advertising agency. Instead, we help advertisers remove their reliance on agencies and achieve greater performance while spending less time on managing campaigns.
We are a team of people with diverse skill sets including deep learning, software engineering, computer vision, DevOps, statistics, and data engineering, and analytics. With core R&D of the company being the team's main responsibility, we do not limit your job scope, or, your potential. The only limit you may have is yourself.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work with product team in collecting requirements, create data pipelines. Focusing on improving the product features and providing insights to stakeholders.
- Identify, collect, analyze, and interpret new data sets based on business requirements and generate descriptive visualizations and presentations to communicate insights, as needed.
- Research new algorithms and machine learning solutions for solving business problems and improving the user experience.
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
Skills & Experience
- Master’s/Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Statistics, or other quantitative or related technical fields.
- 2-5+ years of relevant experience in data analytics, data science or applied statistics.
- Experience with machine learning, data mining, statistical modeling tools and underlying algorithms.
- Strong experience in R, Python, and/or other languages for large scale analysis of data.
- Strong knowledge of relational databases and SQL.
- Experience with data visualization tools like Data Studio, Tableau, etc.
Nice to have
- Experience in RESTful API design and implementation (Preferably in Python)
- Knowledge of various machine learning libraries like Scikit-learn, TensorFlow, MLib etc. is a good plus.
Why work with us?
- Build customer-facing technology products for global customers.
- Chance to work with an international team of smart engineers.
- Company-sponsored happy hours.
** Please upload your resume along with your application.