About The Position
About The Company
Creadit’s has reinvented digital advertising.
The world's largest advertisers are already on our platform:
- World's largest ride-hailing apps
- World's largest e-commerce marketplaces
- World's largest gaming companies
- World's leading apparel companies
A single global marketplace for advertising talent, using a unified currency - Creadits.
Creadits are used globally to acquire anything required to start advertising - graphic design, video shoots, writing, campaign management, training, even data.
The Creadits platform will provide a global view of talents and opportunities to get involved in projects.
A global talent pool can set values for Creadits, trading transparently.
Global talent will no longer be trapped by borders or exchange rates. Creadits unlocks and unifies advertising, across any platform, and any geography.
More than facilitating transactions, the Creadits platform can make creative and strategic recommendations, improving and predicting campaign outcomes.
Who We're Looking For: Creative Strategist
- Play a key strategic role in developing the creative ecosystems across different industries when pitching for new business deals
- Develop, in partnership with your team and important internal partners, a set of ideas that will positively influence the way client companies market on relevant social media platforms
- Be a thought leader and source for new advertising trends and visual effects to influence the consumers
- Assist with creative learning agendas for our clients to effectively scale best practices and knowledge, and ensure that the work continuously evolves to reflect the evolution of our platform and changes in consumer behaviour
- Assist with red flag client situations by proposing fresh ideas that are both interesting yet targeted and apt for the client’s target audience
What you need to succeed
- Bachelor's degree in design/marketing or relevant industry experience
- Experience as a creative, either from a studio or agency
- Previous experience as an executive creative is required
- Fluent in English
- Empathy and enthusiasm for businesses – big and small, brands of all kinds
- Experienced in developing strategically grounded, brilliant, creatives applied in digital mediums
- Excellent storytelling - being able to bring an idea to life on a whiteboard or presentation
- Creative - the ability to come up with, and articulate the anatomy of a concept
- Also, the ability to reshape a concept across all media
- A team player that values fairness and adopts a “Play To Win” attitude
- This team is inventing every day, and it takes grit, adaptability and the ability to take action with effective solutions to thrive here
- Experience with Keynote / PowerPoint is essential