Senior Backend Engineer
About The Position
About The Company
Creadit’s has reinvented digital advertising.
The world's largest advertisers are already on our platform:
- World's largest ride-hailing apps
- World's largest e-commerce marketplaces
- World's largest gaming companies
- World's leading apparel companies
A single global marketplace for advertising talent, using a unified currency - Creadits.
Creadits are used globally to acquire anything required to start advertising - graphic design, video shoots, writing, campaign management, training, even data.
The Creadits platform will provide a global view of talents and opportunities to get involved in projects.
A global talent pool can set values for Creadits, trading transparently.
Global talent will no longer be trapped by borders or exchange rates. Creadits unlocks and unifies advertising, across any platform, and any geography.
More than facilitating transactions, the Creadits platform can make creative and strategic recommendations, improving and predicting campaign outcomes.
We are looking for a Senior Backend Engineer to join our team! Together, we will develop open-source and cloud-based technologies (AWS & GCP) - REST APIs, Microservices implementations, real-time data pipelines, message queues into WebSocket and push notifications, etc.
Since the demands on our system are extensive and as we continue to scale rapidly, you will have the opportunity to gain experience with a wide variety of design patterns and tools - AWS, Docker, Message broker, Spark, Redis, NoSQL and WebSocket, etc. Plus a reasonable knowledge of shell scripting and automation tools.
Compensation will be competitive and commensurate with experience
Role & Responsibilities
- You will be part of our core Backend Engineering team and work on a daily basis (agile) to develop and execute Product Development plans, decisions on technologies to be used including contributing to timelines,
- You will own back-end implementations in one or more of our product areas - which include designer experience, advertiser experience, admin experience and growth.
- You will work extremely closely with the Data science/AI team to commercialize the products of their research. You will also communicate with marketing and customer success teams to ensure successful product launches, iteration and growth.
- You will be a dedicated owner on the products you develop and communicate frequently with fellow team members to understand their needs and help deliver optimal solutions.
- You have at least 5 years experience working in internet technology engineering.
- You have a powerful command of data-structures, OOP, algorithms, design patterns
- You are completely passionate about backend technology.
- You know multiple programming languages (eg: Java, Scala, PHP) and frameworks and are comfortable picking up new ones quickly
- You understand agile and lean principles
- You are a proponent of test-driven development and well-documented code
- You are a well organized strong communicator
- You have experiences with Java technology stack and Microservices
- You have skills about MySQL and NoSQL
- You are familiar with at Message Broker (RabbitMQ, SQS, Kafka, Google Pub/sub)
- You have experiences with real-timing data processing, eg: Flink, Spark, Dataflow
- You preferably have a BS in computer science
** Please upload your resume along with your application.