Client Partner - April 2018
About The Position
Creadits has reinvented digital advertising.
The world's largest advertisers are already on our platform:
- World's largest ride hailing apps
- World's largest e-commerce marketplaces
- World's largest gaming companies
- World's leading apparel companies
A single global marketplace for advertising talent, using a unified currency - Creadits.
Creadits are used globally to acquire anything required to start advertising - graphic design, video shoots, writing, campaign management, training, even data.
The Creadits platform will provide a global view of talents and opportunities to get involved in projects.
A global talent pool can set values for creadits, trading transparently.
Global talent will no longer be trapped by borders or exchange rates. Creadits unlocks and unifies advertising, across any platform, and any geography.
More than facilitating transactions, the Creadits platform can make creative and strategic recommendations, improving and predicting campaign outcomes.
If you want to work in a fast-pace, highly rewarding environment where only the best survive, be exposed to a global opportunity base, experience real team work, then you now have a chance to try to make the team.
We achieve by keeping our eyes on our vision. We know where we want to go and do what it takes to get there. We care about our clients, our partners, and each other. We leave our egos at the door. When we bring a solution that works to the clients we care about... we can't lose!
Client Prospecting and Sales Knowledge
- Find new and creative ways to prospect clients.
- Able to reach out to a high volume of clients.
- Follow Sales Process as defined by Sales Business Operations.
- Follow-up of MQLs (marketing qualified leads) from ADR (Account Development Representative) within defined timelines.
- Able to build relationships and influence prospective clients.
- Can overcome selling “obstacles”.
- Maintain knowledge of all of our latest Partners (Facebook, SnapChat, Google and other Partners...) creative best practices and strategies.
- Create and execute a prospecting strategy.
- Create and deliver sales pitches.
- Outcome oriented closers need only apply
- Create solid contracts for clients with updated company rates and terms.
- Able to close, not make excuses
- Business Degree from a university that matters
- - Proficient in standard business software and sales CRM applications.
- - 2-3 Years professional sales experience. Digital Sales/Media Sales experience a plus.
- - Excellent International Business English Proficiency both written and oral.
- - Experience walking prospective clients through product demos via conference calls.
- - If you are a self starter and can multi-task this is a great place for you.