Sales Development Representative (SDR)
About The Position
Creadits has reinvented digital advertising.
The world's largest advertisers are already on our platform:
- World's largest ride hailing apps
- World's largest e-commerce marketplaces
- World's largest gaming companies
- World's leading apparel companies
A single global marketplace for advertising talent, using a unified currency - Creadits.
Creadits are used globally to acquire anything required to start advertising - graphic design, video shoots, writing, campaign management, training, even data.
The Creadits platform will provide a global view of talents and opportunities to get involved in projects.
A global talent pool can set values for creadits, trading transparently.
Global talent will no longer be trapped by borders or exchange rates. Creadits unlocks and unifies advertising, across any platform, and any geography.
More than facilitating transactions, the Creadits platform can make creative and strategic recommendations, improving and predicting campaign outcomes.
We are looking to add a Sales Development Representative to our team in Singapore. As a Sales Development Representative (SDR), you will focus on prospecting potential leads and supporting the Sales team. This role will need a secure understanding of the online advertising industry. The SDR will work to research and secure solid sales leads for the team, prepare educational content and set up our Client Partners (Sales Team) for successful meetings with potential clients, This role will reach out to potential clients at a high volume, track leads and sales efforts in our CRM system.
Client Prospecting & Market Knowledge
Cold outreach to prospects via phone, email, LinkedIn, etc.
Research potential leads to prospect and nurture for meetings with the sales team
Track and prospect potential clients in specific media spend range
Record and track all marketing-qualified-lead (MQL) activity in our CRM system (HubSpot)
Secure specific contacts and set up meetings for Sales team
Learn and understand Facebook, Snapchat, Google and other platform media buying activity
Develop skills in consultative selling
Learn and put into place best practices for building client relationships
Collaborate with other internal teams on cross-functional learning opportunities
Gain knowledge of all of our latest partner (Facebook, SnapChat, Google,etc..) ad creative best practices and strategies
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience
- Prior experience executing cold outreach programs to drive awareness and lead generation
- Polished presentation skills and business acumen
- Self-driven, demonstrates strong work ethic and internal motivation to reach specific targets
- Strong interest and desire to learn digital marketing industry
- Ability to engage and influence gatekeepers, decision-makers, and other customer stakeholders to take action
- Effective communicator in English - verbally and written
- Mandarin business language fluency a plus (to facilitate China Sales efforts)