About The Position
Creadits' sole focus is developing ad creatives for performance campaigns. We call this Performance Design.
The world's largest advertisers are already on our platform:
- World's largest e-commerce marketplaces
- World's largest online gaming companies
- World's leading direct-to-consumer brands
We have deep experience in online gaming, apps and direct-to-consumer goods in all major markets, with the insights and expertise to maximise creative performance in any campaign.
Great creatives are sparked by talent, which advertisers struggle to find, especially in niche areas such as CGI.
Creadits has built a distributed network of creative hubs around the world, comprising planners, art directors and production talent. We provide strategy, ideation and production on a single platform.
Our network is constantly enhanced by a dedicated creative operations team. which allows us to be on-trend with shifting creative tastes in multiple markets.
We have and are continuing to develop our native automated tools to unveil insights, set creative directions and build creative adaptations across platforms. This provides a machine-driven creative scale, anchored by human creativity and ingenuity from our network.
Performance Design is a game-changer. Performance Design drives campaign results.
If you want to work in a fast-paced, highly rewarding environment where the best thrive, be exposed to a global opportunity base, experience real teamwork, then you now have a chance to try to make the team.
Clear Eyes. Full Heart. Can't Lose.
We achieve by keeping our eyes on our vision. We know where we want to go and do what it takes to get there. We care about our clients, our partners, and each other. We leave our egos at the door. When we bring a solution that works to the clients we care about... we can't lose
We are looking for : Storyboard Artists with 3D knowledge.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
Following the approved script and designs, the storyboard artist will draw out the scenes, panel by panel, to allow the Lead and Director to evaluate the visualised episode before the start of production.
- Understand complex or ambiguous production instructions given to the artist in the initial meeting, illustrate the narrative and to plan shots and scenes for action visualisation
- Study the script to understand the required mood and overall theme
- To illustrate the narrative and to plan shots
- Compose wireframe drawings from which the more detailed illustrations will be developed
- To draw scenes for action visualisation and maintaining continuity between scenes
- To consider camera angles and lighting to be used when drawing
- To compile storyboard into fully-timed animatic
- Edit storyboards and make changes as per the request of production team/ clients
- Preferably with Art and Design/ advertising background
- Minimum 3 years' experience in concept art, in the games industry-preferably with experience in working on highly realistic console game titles
- Storyboarding: ability to understand complex or ambiguous production instructions given to the artist in the initial meeting, illustrate the narrative and to plan shots and scenes for action visualisation
- Possesses a portfolio that exhibits competent creative and technical skills
- A creative mind which can conjure new perspectives
- A sympathetic approach to the time constraints of media production
- Proficient with 3D softwares and Adobe Suite
- Has a knowledge of 3D modelling, texturing and asset creation
- Able to assist in preparing 3D models/ assets
- Observation skills
- Research skills
- Written and oral communication skills
- Comfortable with iterative approach
- Ability to provide and accept feedback and adapt to change