Creative Account Manager - China Market
About The Position
Digital Advertising - Creative Account Manager/Customer Success Managers- China will drive the relationship between Creadits and it’s clients to optimize digital creative production process and outcomes. They will have strong knowledge and familiarity with China market. The person in this role will have strong commercial acumen, client management skills along with a deep knowledge and passion for creative digital marketing. They are business-savvy with design skills who understand the value of digital marketing in driving business strategies across different verticals. They work directly with clients to understand their creative needs, provide strategic creative direction and visual mock-ups and ensure Creadits meets and exceeds them via the platform and service. They balance understanding and providing solutions to client needs with making strong business decisions for the company.
What you need to succeed
- Bachelor's degree in design/marketing
- Fluent in oral and written Mandarin a must
- Understanding of China market
- Client management/creative production experience
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to recommend creative direction and create visual mock-ups across a variety of formats (i.e static, video, playables)
- Ability to effectively lead and influence global teams
- In-depth knowledge of Digital Media landscape including Social media i.e. FB, Snap, YT, Google, etc.
- Self-motivated, team-oriented, very responsible, and focused on exceeding client expectations
- Clear and comprehensive communication with clients globally – i.e. phone, email and video conferencing
- Excellent work ethic and ability to perform in ambiguous environments.
- Understanding of enterprise Internet business models and online processes, terminology, concepts and strategies
- Demonstrated ability to deal with change and excel in fast paced situations
- Ability to identify and empathize with common and specific client issues in the social media marketing landscape
- Basic understanding of the human condition and why decisions are made
- Ability to craft topics and drive conversations in terms that interest and benefit the client