Sr. Creative Success Associate - 3D Generalist
About The Position
Creadits has reinvented digital advertising. We have a need for a Creative Success Associate with a strong background in 3D creation. Come be a part of this exciting company!
The world's largest advertisers are already on our platform:
- World's largest ride hailing apps
- World's largest e-commerce marketplaces
- World's largest gaming companies
- World's leading apparel companies
A single global marketplace for advertising talent, using a unified currency - Creadits.
Creadits are used globally to acquire anything required to start advertising - graphic design, video shoots, writing, campaign management, training, even data.
The Creadits platform will provide a global view of talents and opportunities to get involved in projects.
A global talent pool can set values for creadits, trading transparently.
Global talent will no longer be trapped by borders or exchange rates. Creadits unlocks and unifies advertising, across any platform, and any geography.
More than facilitating transactions, the Creadits platform can make creative and strategic recommendations, improving and predicting campaign outcomes. This role is based in Singapore, and responsible for all advertiser & designer engagement on our platform. The Creative Success Associate - 3D will work closely with the Customer Success Managers to create 3D strategic direction, design mock-ups and production direction for our clients. This role will manage the creative production process and our designer community. This role is responsible for owning & delivering on the creative process from strategic creative recommendation, review, management of creative submissions.
The 3D Generalist/Lead Animator is an integral part of the ReFUEL4 Art team and should have strong, hands-on experience with Maya keyframe animation and character animation/rigging. The ideal candidate should have at least 5 years as an animator.
- Lead and manage a team of creatives, global animators and producers to create high quality animations
- Give direction and mentorship to animators
- Create outstanding 3D Animations of humanoids, creatures, vehicles, assets and implement them into marketing assets for ads
- Collaborate with producers and project managers to define schedules and deliverables
- Bachelor's degree in computer animation or equivalent
- 5 years as a Senior or Lead 3D Animator
- Expert in MAYA 3D animation, rigging / skinning / key-framing
- Strong knowledge of Photoshop
- Ability to animate characters (humanoid and creature), hard surface assets, and vehicles
- Ability to animate motion graphics using After Effects
- Some experience in creating VFX and particles in Maya or effects tools
- Experience mobile games is a big plus
- Mandarin speaker a huge plus.