About The Position
Creadits has reinvented digital advertising. Join an exciting, fast-paced, cutting-edge, creative production SaaS (software-as-a-service) start-up with global offices. This role is based in Alabang, PH, and is responsible for conceptualising and designing world class, digital creatives for global brand names.
The world's largest advertisers are already on our platform:
- World's largest ride hailing apps
- World's largest e-commerce marketplaces
- World's largest gaming companies
- World's leading apparel companies
A single global marketplace for advertising talent, using a unified currency - Creadits.
Creadits are used globally to acquire anything required to start advertising - graphic design, video shoots, writing, campaign management, training, even data.
The Creadits platform will provide a global view of talents and opportunities to get involved in projects.
A global talent pool can set values for creadits, trading transparently.
Global talent will no longer be trapped by borders or exchange rates. Creadits unlocks and unifies advertising, across any platform, and any geography.
More than facilitating transactions, the Creadits platform can make creative and strategic recommendations, improving and predicting campaign outcomes.
This role is responsible for all advertiser & designer engagement on our platform. You will work closely with the Customer Success Managers to create design mock-ups and creative direction for our clients. You will manage the creative production process and our designer community. You are responsible for owning & delivering on the creative process from strategic creative recommendation, review, management of creative submissions.
Candidates must submit a portfolio to be considered for this role. Thank you for your interest in Creadits (formerly known as ReFUEL4). Only candidates selected for the interview process will be contacted.
- Bachelor's Degree in Multimedia Arts/ Design or a relevant field
- 3-6 years experience in a advertising or design industry dealing with creative conceptualizing and design execution
- Previous experience working with global brands (and brand guidelines)
- Digital, online marketing, video production process, agency background a huge plus
- Excellent spoken and written English skills and the ability to communicate effectively with internal team and clients
- Good working knowledge of the latest design software (e.g Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Premiere Pro etc)
- Thorough understanding of digital creative production process
- Experienced in video/motion graphics
- Able to problem solve creative issues independently
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Adaptive design eye and exceptional creative mindset
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Understanding Clients Brand Guidelines
- Developing concepts, layouts and graphics for Global Brands
- Preparing of creative concepts and materials on an agreed client brief, before handing over to the designer community and ensuring timelines are met
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements if required
- Ensuring all creatives are on brand and on brief
- Able to make strategic creative recommendations
- Represent the company in ensuring creative excellence in all creative / design work