Sr. Motion Graphics Designer - Gaming
About The Position
Who We Are
Creadits has reinvented digital advertising and we are looking to grow our team in Mexico
The world's largest advertisers are already on our platform:
- World's largest ride-hailing apps
- World's largest e-commerce marketplaces
- World's largest gaming companies
- World's leading apparel companies
A single global marketplace for advertising talent, using a unified currency - Creadits.
What We Need
We are seeking talented, highly-motivated Senior Motion Graphics Designers with strong knowledge and passion in gaming (Mobile) to join leading Collective of global freelance creative talent.
This role will support our US clients working remotely from Mexico. (or team) will be responsible for reviewing specific clients needs with our Account Managers and coming up with visual direction (storyboards) and production for both video and static ads across social media platforms. We are open to individual designers, team or small agencies. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain access to incredible clients and work.
Our Motion Graphics designers are responsible for owning & delivering on the creative process from strategic creative recommendation to final production.
- Create original video content for social and display networks for our clients in mobile gaming & app-install.
- Hit aggressive deadlines for first drafts (24 - 72 hours).
- Respond promptly to feedback and submit change requests within 24 hours.
- Create storyboards and style frames for review and client sign-off
Candidates or teams must submit a portfolio to be considered for this role.
- Strong ability to communicate both verbally and written in English
- Bachelor's Degree in Multimedia Arts/ Design or a relevant field. Passion for gaming a huge plus.
- Ability to provide meaningful visual direction for video/static ads based on the client's unique selling proposition
- 3-6 years experience in an advertising or design agency dealing with creative conceptualizing/ideation and design execution
- Previous experience working with global brands (and brand guidelines)
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Suite and motion graphics (animation, video editing etc)
- Able to work efficiently and autonomously to hit deadlines
- Adaptive design eye and exceptional creative mindset
- Accuracy and attention to detail
Understanding Clients Brand Guidelines
Developing concepts, layouts and graphics for Global Brands
Able to make strategic creative recommendations
Represent the company in ensuring creative excellence in all creative / design work
We are interested in both individuals and teams. Please submit CV, portfolios for consideration. We greatly appreciate your interest in Creadits, only candidates selected for the interview process will be contacted.