Freelance Creative Strategist
About The Position
Creadits has reinvented digital advertising. Join an exciting, fast-paced, cutting-edge, creative production SaaS (software-as-a-service) start-up with global offices. This role would be key in providing Creative Strategy for the US market for our global clients.
The world's largest advertisers are already on our platform:
- World's largest ride hailing apps
- World's largest e-commerce marketplaces
- World's largest gaming companies
- World's leading apparel companies
A single global marketplace for advertising talent, using a unified currency - Creadits.
Creadits are used globally to acquire anything required to start advertising - graphic design, video shoots, writing, campaign management, training, even data.
The Creadits platform will provide a global view of talents and opportunities to get involved in projects.
A global talent pool can set values for creadits, trading transparently.
Global talent will no longer be trapped by borders or exchange rates. Creadits unlocks and unifies advertising, across any platform, and any geography.
More than facilitating transactions, the Creadits platform can make creative and strategic recommendations, improving and predicting campaign outcomes.
This role will work approximately eight hours a week with our account teams and global designers on providing new creative strategy and design ideas to our global clients. They will drive creative and business strategy discussions of our clients to uncover business needs and opportunities in different US markets. Use audience insights and develop a creative strategy and concept idea that drives the key business goals while maintaining a high bar for creativity.
- Bachelor's Degree in Multimedia Arts/ Design or a relevant field.
- 3-6 years experience in a advertising or design industry dealing with creative conceptualizing and design execution.
- Previous experience working with global brands (and brand guidelines).
- Digital, online marketing, video production process experience.
- Able to developw strategically grounded, brilliant creative.
- Strong passion for visual storytelling via photography, videography and/or animation
- Fluent in all aspects of digital ads platform, from the massive reach to mobile and video best practices.
- Articulate with critique of both strategic approach and aesthetic execution-
- Excellent storytelling, verbal and written communications skills.
- Able to think big and apply that to the wide range of opportunities – from individual campaign ideas to full on, long-standing content franchises.
- Strategic – Deep understanding of brand or DR marketing and how to build strategies across multiple verticals.
- Creative – Able to think big and apply that to the wide range of opportunities – from individual publishing ideas to campaign ideas to full on, long-standing platforms.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively with global teams.
- Excellent time-management skills and ability to work autonomously.
Candidates must submit a portfolio to be considered for this role.Thank you for your interest in Creadits. Only candidates selected for the interview process will be contacted.