About The Position
Creadits' sole focus is developing ad creatives for performance campaigns. We call this Performance Design.
The world's largest advertisers are already on our platform:
- World's largest e-commerce marketplaces
- World's largest online gaming companies
- World's leading direct-to-consumer brands
We have deep experience in online gaming, apps and direct-to-consumer goods in all major markets, with the insights and expertise to maximise creative performance in any campaign.
Great creatives are sparked by talent, which advertisers struggle to find, especially in niche areas such as CGI.
Creadits has built a distributed network of creative hubs around the world, comprising planners, art directors and production talent. We provide strategy, ideation and production on a single platform.
Our network is constantly enhanced by a dedicated creative operations team. which allows us to be on-trend with shifting creative tastes in multiple markets.
We have and are continuing to develop our native automated tools to unveil insights, set creative directions and build creative adaptations across platforms. This provides a machine-driven creative scale, anchored by human creativity and ingenuity from our network.
Performance Design is a game-changer. Performance Design drives campaign results.
If you want to work in a fast-paced, highly rewarding environment where the best thrive, be exposed to a global opportunity base, experience real teamwork, then you now have a chance to try to make the team.
Clear Eyes. Full Heart. Can't Lose.
We achieve by keeping our eyes on our vision. We know where we want to go and do what it takes to get there. We care about our clients, our partners, and each other. We leave our egos at the door. When we bring a solution that works to the clients we care about... we can't lose
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work with product team in collecting requirements, create data pipelines. Focusing on improving the product features and providing insights to stakeholders.
- Identify, collect, analyze, and interpret new data sets based on business requirements and generate descriptive visualizations and presentations to communicate insights, as needed.
- Research new algorithms and machine learning solutions for solving business problems and improving the user experience.
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
Skills & Experience
- Master’s/Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Statistics, or other quantitative or related technical fields.
- 2-5+ years of relevant experience in data analytics, data science or applied statistics.
- Experience with machine learning, data mining, statistical modeling tools and underlying algorithms.
- Strong experience in R, Python, and/or other languages for large scale analysis of data.
- Strong knowledge of relational databases and SQL.
- Experience with data visualization tools like Data Studio, Tableau, etc.
Nice to have
- Experience in RESTful API design and implementation (Preferably in Python)
- Knowledge of various machine learning libraries like Scikit-learn, TensorFlow, MLib etc. is a good plus.
Why work with us?
- Build customer-facing technology products for global customers.
- Chance to work with an international team of smart engineers.
- Company-sponsored happy hours.
** Please upload your resume along with your application.