Creative Account Manager - Austin
About The Position
Digital Advertising - Creative Account Managers, drive the relationship between Creadits and it’s clients to optimize digital creative ideation and production and outcomes. This role requires a strong commercial acumen, understanding of digital creative strategy and client management skills. The Creative Account Manger will have a deep knowledge and passion for creative digital marketing and the creative production process. The ideal candidate is business-savvy with design skills and understands the value of digital marketing in driving business strategies across different verticals. They work directly with clients to understand their creative needs, provide strategic creative direction and ensure Creadits meets and exceeds them via the platform and service. They can effectively guide our internal production team to ensure the best end creative product. They balance understanding and providing solutions to client needs with making strong business decisions for the company.
What you need to succeed
- Bachelor's degree in design/marketing or relevant industry experience
- Client management/creative production experience
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to recommend creative direction and create visual mock-ups across a variety of formats (i.e static, video, playables) and platforms (FB, Google, Snap, Insta...)
- Ability to effectively lead and influence global teams
- In-depth knowledge of Digital Media landscape including Social media i.e. FB, Snap, YT, Google, etc.
- Self-motivated, team-oriented, very responsible, and focused on exceeding client expectations
- Clear and comprehensive communication with clients globally – i.e. phone, email and video conferencing
- Excellent work ethic and ability to perform in ambiguous environments.
- Understanding of enterprise Internet business models and online processes, terminology, concepts and strategies
- Demonstrated ability to deal with change and excel in fast paced situations
- Ability to identify and empathize with common and specific client issues in the social media marketing landscape
- Basic understanding of the human condition, personas and why decisions are made
- Ability to craft topics and drive conversations in terms that interest and benefit the client