About The Position
This role will be responsible for supporting the company's content strategy goals and creating targeted content to drive sales and prospective sales meetings for the company.
- Plan and produce content for our blog to educate our addressable market
- Plan and produce shareable material, such as infographics and videos, to increase brand awareness on our blog.
- Plan and assist PR agency with potential outreach. Reach out to notable media publishers for guest article and backlink opportunities.
- Work closely with inside sales representatives to nurture leads across multiple touch-points using content until they are ready to convert.
- Continually test, measure and review the effectiveness of content based on key marketing objectives for each channel.
- Assist in the creation of product education and promotional material, e.g. decks, videos, marketing collateral, press releases, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma with 1-3 years of relevant work experience
- Prior experience producing marketing communications content across digital channels
- Self-driven, hands-on, willing to take on responsibilities and pick up new skills along the way
- Have a clear understanding of B2B marketing objectives, including how to measure effectiveness and constantly improve the content
- Strong interest and desire to stay ahead of trends in the digital marketing industry
- Familiar with using Adobe Creative Suite (i.e. Photoshop, Illustrator) for content creation
- Effective communicator in English - verbally and written
- Mandarin business language fluency and working knowledge of Chinese social platforms a plus