About The Position
Creadits has reinvented digital advertising. Join an exciting, fast-paced, cutting-edge, creative production SaaS (software-as-a-service) start-up with global offices.
This role is based in Bukit Jalil, KL.
You will be responsible for conceptualising and designing world class, digital creatives for global brand names.
The world's largest advertisers are already on our platform:
- World's largest ride hailing apps
- World's largest e-commerce marketplaces
- World's largest gaming companies
- World's leading apparel companies
A single global marketplace for advertising talent, using a unified currency - Creadits.
Creadits are used globally to acquire anything required to start advertising - graphic design, video shoots, writing, campaign management, training, even data.
The Creadits platform will provide a global view of talents and opportunities to get involved in projects.
A global talent pool can set values for creadits, trading transparently.
Global talent will no longer be trapped by borders or exchange rates. Creadits unlocks and unifies advertising, across any platform, and any geography.
More than facilitating transactions, the Creadits platform can make creative and strategic recommendations, improving and predicting campaign outcomes.
You will work closely with the Creadits team to create design impactful ideas and videos for our clients. You will manage the creative production process. You are responsible for owning & delivering to exceed user expectations.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with design team and illustrate the design and brainstorming outcomes to produce concept art for production
- Develop storyboard and concept for individual projects
- Understand and deliver project brief , work closely with designers and different department through sketches to final artwork
- Self motivate, able to work independently, multitask project at the same time,
- Able to work in fast pace working environment, easy to work with, a can-do attitude, desire to learn and grow
- Understand the importance of aligning the overall brief into visual storytelling
- 1+ years of experience in mobile game, animation production, concept/storyboard drawing or related field
- Strong drawing skills with experience of concept drawing, storyboarding
- Fluent in speaking English and Chinese
- Good communication skills
- Passionate in design and games
- Experience in Adobe software
- Experience in character modelling, Element 3D, 3D Max, Cinema 4D/Maya a plus