About The Position
Creadits' sole focus is developing ad creatives for performance campaigns. We call this Performance Design.
The world's largest advertisers are already on our platform:
- World's largest e-commerce marketplaces
- World's largest online gaming companies
- World's leading direct-to-consumer brands
We have deep experience in online gaming, apps and direct-to-consumer goods in all major markets, with the insights and expertise to maximise creative performance in any campaign.
Great creatives are sparked by talent, which advertisers struggle to find, especially in niche areas such as CGI.
Creadits has built a distributed network of creative hubs around the world, comprising planners, art directors and production talent. We provide strategy, ideation and production on a single platform.
Our network is constantly enhanced by a dedicated creative operations team. which allows us to be on-trend with shifting creative tastes in multiple markets.
We have and are continuing to develop our native automated tools to unveil insights, set creative directions and build creative adaptations across platforms. This provides a machine-driven creative scale, anchored by human creativity and ingenuity from our network.
Performance Design is a game-changer. Performance Design drives campaign results.
If you want to work in a fast-paced, highly rewarding environment where the best thrive, be exposed to a global opportunity base, experience real teamwork, then you now have a chance to try to make the team.
Clear Eyes. Full Heart. Can't Lose.
We achieve by keeping our eyes on our vision. We know where we want to go and do what it takes to get there. We care about our clients, our partners, and each other. We leave our egos at the door. When we bring a solution that works to the clients we care about... we can't lose
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with design team and illustrate the design and brainstorming outcomes to produce concept art for production
- Develop storyboard and concept for individual projects
- Understand and deliver project brief , work closely with designers and different department through sketches to final artwork
- Self motivate, able to work independently, multitask project at the same time,
- Able to work in fast pace working environment, easy to work with, a can-do attitude, desire to learn and grow
- Understand the importance of aligning the overall brief into visual storytelling
- 1+ years of experience in mobile game, animation production, concept/storyboard drawing or related field
- Strong drawing skills with experience of concept drawing, storyboarding
- Fluent in speaking English and Chinese
- Good communication skills
- Passionate in design and games
- Experience in Adobe software
- Experience in character modelling, Element 3D, 3D Max, Cinema 4D/Maya a plus
This role is based in Bukit Jalil, KL.