About The Position
Creadits' sole focus is developing ad creatives for performance campaigns. We call this Performance Design.
The world's largest advertisers are already on our platform:
- World's largest e-commerce marketplaces
- World's largest online gaming companies
- World's leading direct-to-consumer brands
We have deep experience in online gaming, apps and direct-to-consumer goods in all major markets, with the insights and expertise to maximise creative performance in any campaign.
Great creatives are sparked by talent, which advertisers struggle to find, especially in niche areas such as CGI.
Creadits has built a distributed network of creative hubs around the world, comprising planners, art directors and production talent. We provide strategy, ideation and production on a single platform.
Our network is constantly enhanced by a dedicated creative operations team. which allows us to be on-trend with shifting creative tastes in multiple markets.
We have and are continuing to develop our native automated tools to unveil insights, set creative directions and build creative adaptations across platforms. This provides a machine-driven creative scale, anchored by human creativity and ingenuity from our network.
Performance Design is a game-changer. Performance Design drives campaign results.
If you want to work in a fast-paced, highly rewarding environment where the best thrive, be exposed to a global opportunity base, experience real teamwork, then you now have a chance to try to make the team.
Clear Eyes. Full Heart. Can't Lose.
We achieve by keeping our eyes on our vision. We know where we want to go and do what it takes to get there. We care about our clients, our partners, and each other. We leave our egos at the door. When we bring a solution that works to the clients we care about... we can't lose
We are looking for : Multimedia Designer
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create and develop storyboards
- Create artwork to be used in video content.
- Creating digital images for the purpose of animation.
- Creative input and idea development.
- Create 2D vector-based motion graphic and animation.
- Involve in brainstorming sessions with other designers upon creative direction of the project.
- Minimum Diploma / Advanced Diploma / Degree in Multimedia or Graphic Design or equivalent education.
- Multimedia skills in Adobe Creative and relevant design software, related to graphic design and motion graphics.
- Team player, pleasant and curious about agency’s creative culture and a self-starter.
- Abe to withstand work pressure and work independently with minimum supervision.
- Creative, innovative and able to come out with outstanding design ideas.
- Open-minded and willing to accept new ideas and criticism.
- Well versed in web development, social media marketing, social media platforms and applications will be an added advantage.
- Fresh graduates can be considered.
This role is based in Bukit Jalil, KL.