Junior Digital Project Executive
About The Position
Creadits' sole focus is developing ad creatives for performance campaigns. We call this Performance Design.
The world's largest advertisers are already on our platform:
- World's largest e-commerce marketplaces
- World's largest online gaming companies
- World's leading direct-to-consumer brands
We have deep experience in online gaming, apps and direct-to-consumer goods in all major markets, with the insights and expertise to maximise creative performance in any campaign.
Great creatives are sparked by talent, which advertisers struggle to find, especially in niche areas such as CGI.
Creadits has built a distributed network of creative hubs around the world, comprising planners, art directors and production talent. We provide strategy, ideation and production on a single platform.
Our network is constantly enhanced by a dedicated creative operations team. which allows us to be on-trend with shifting creative tastes in multiple markets.
We have and are continuing to develop our native automated tools to unveil insights, set creative directions and build creative adaptations across platforms. This provides a machine-driven creative scale, anchored by human creativity and ingenuity from our network.
Performance Design is a game-changer. Performance Design drives campaign results.
If you want to work in a fast-paced, highly rewarding environment where the best thrive, be exposed to a global opportunity base, experience real teamwork, then you now have a chance to try to make the team.
Clear Eyes. Full Heart. Can't Lose.
We achieve by keeping our eyes on our vision. We know where we want to go and do what it takes to get there. We care about our clients, our partners, and each other. We leave our egos at the door. When we bring a solution that works to the clients we care about... we can't lose
We are looking for : Junior Digital Project Executive
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide end-to-end project management
- Reporting on project status, workloads and accounts.
- Liaise with our strategic partner based in Singapore, U.S, Emea and China via conn call communication.
- Develop a detailed project plan and monitor progress.
- Collaborate with internal teams to design, develop and implement digital projects.
- Deliver projects on time ensuring quality standard are met.
- Communicate with the team and ensure all members are on board with delegated tasks.
- Strong analytical, multitasking and interpersonal skills required
- Ability to work with different requirements (Global/Local) ensuring ability to negotiate successful solutions.
- Related working experience as a Digital Project Ecec.
- Familiarity or understand the basic usage of design software eg PSD, Ai, Dreamweaver, Maya or After Effect, etc.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Communication and team management skills.
- Good verbal communication in English, knowledge in extra language will be added advantage
- Knowledge of using Microsoft software.
- Requirement conn call for meeting.
- Posses at least Digital Marketing & Advertising or relevant field
This role is based in Bukit Jalil, KL.