Senior Creative Success Associate
About The Position
Creadits has reinvented digital advertising.
The world's largest advertisers are already on our platform:
- World's largest ride hailing apps
- World's largest e-commerce marketplaces
- World's largest gaming companies
- World's leading apparel companies
A single global marketplace for advertising talent, using a unified currency - Creadits.
Creadits are used globally to acquire anything required to start advertising - graphic design, video shoots, writing, campaign management, training, even data.
The Creadits platform will provide a global view of talents and opportunities to get involved in projects.
A global talent pool can set values for creadits, trading transparently.
Global talent will no longer be trapped by borders or exchange rates. Creadits unlocks and unifies advertising, across any platform, and any geography.
More than facilitating transactions, the Creadits platform can make creative and strategic recommendations, improving and predicting campaign outcomes.
Come join an an exciting, fast-paced, cutting-edge SaaS (software-as-a-service) start-up with global offices. This role is based in Alabang, PH, and responsible for managing all advertiser & designer engagement and driving optimal results on our platform.
This role will be working with some of the world's leading brands. The Senior Creative Success Associate, will work closely with the Customer Success Managers and Designers team to deliver creative assets towards our platform. The Sr. CSA is responsible for owning & delivering on the creative process from review, management of submissions, and working with the Creative Leaders for new idea generation.
* Bachelor's Degree in Multimedia Arts/ Bachelor's Degree in Marketing / Advertising or relevant field.
* 1-2 years experience in creative industry / digital project management, dealing with creative work.
* Excellent International English oral and written skills and ability to communicate effectively.
* Digital, online marketing, video production process, agency background a huge plus.
* Creative production process (video/3D) understanding.
* Digital <Creative> Project Management experience a must.
* Proven track record with successful client communication and engagement.
* Able to problem solve independently.
* Language: English