About The Position
Creadits has reinvented digital advertising. Join an exciting, fast-paced, cutting-edge, creative production SaaS (software-as-a-service) start-up with global offices.
The world's largest advertisers are already on our platform:
- World's largest ride hailing apps
- World's largest e-commerce marketplaces
- World's largest gaming companies
- World's leading apparel companies
A single global marketplace for advertising talent, using a unified currency - Creadits.
Creadits are used globally to acquire anything required to start advertising - graphic design, video shoots, writing, campaign management, training, even data.
More than facilitating transactions, the Creadits platform can make creative and strategic recommendations, improving and predicting campaign outcomes.
You will work closely with the Creadits team to create design impactful ideas and videos for our clients. You will manage the creative production process. You are responsible for owning & delivering to exceed user expectations.
This role is based in Bukit Jalil, KL.
You will be responsible as central contact point for all project work that flows through the agency.
Duties and Job responsibilities
- Daily management of projects and account handling
- Reporting on project status, workloads and accounts
- Providing timely communication between relevant departments including digital, accounts and creative
- Managing daily schedules
- Overseeing project resources and assisting with the management of freelance requirements and bookings
- Analysing campaign data
- Holding regular production meetings and status updates
Responsibilities will vary according to organisation but may include a combination of:
- Leading and co-ordinating campaigns from initial stages through to delivery
- Ensuring the stages of the project are met according to client and creative brief, budget, resource and deadline deliverables
- Monitoring current traffic processes and inputting ideas on how to improve current practices where required
- Analysing campaigns to report on visitor data and user experience
- Managing campaign resources and updating key stakeholders on requirements and supply
- Working across multiple projects and ensuring all parties are informed of progress and problems
- Building effective relationships with key departments and clients
Working in a media role as a traffic manager you must have a passion for the digital technologies. You will have a creative flair, relish working in a fast-paced environment and be able to manage multiple project deliverables. You will have solid people management and communication skills and have strong resourcing skills. Traffic managers will possess great organisational competencies and be able to manage the creative process from start to finish. Impressive copy writing skills is a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Multimedia Arts/ Design/Advertising/ Video or a relevant field
- 2-3 years’ experience in Digital advertising agency background
- Excellent spoken and written English skills and the ability to communicate effectively with internal team.
- Thorough understanding of digital creative production process
- Able to problem solve creative issues independently
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Proven project and account management experience
- Solid knowledge of social media advertising platforms and Google Adwords
- Resourcing experience with high volume traffic projects
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Adept at briefing creative teams and reporting into internal team
- Skilled at working under pressure
- Added value if to be able to communicate and read in Chinese