Campaign Success Manager - Online Games
About The Position
Creadits' sole focus is developing ad creatives for performance campaigns. We call this Performance Design.
The world's largest advertisers are already on our platform:
- World's largest e-commerce marketplaces
- World's largest online gaming companies
- World's leading direct-to-consumer brands
We have deep experience in online gaming, apps and direct-to-consumer goods in all major markets, with the insights and expertise to maximise creative performance in any campaign.
Great creatives are sparked by talent, which advertisers struggle to find, especially in niche areas such as CGI.
Creadits has built a distributed network of creative hubs around the world, comprising planners, art directors and production talent. We provide strategy, ideation and production on a single platform.
Our network is constantly enhanced by a dedicated creative operations team. which allows us to be on-trend with shifting creative tastes in multiple markets.
We have and are continuing to develop our native automated tools to unveil insights, set creative directions and build creative adaptations across platforms. This provides a machine-driven creative scale, anchored by human creativity and ingenuity from our network.
Performance Design is a game-changer. Performance Design drives campaign results.
If you want to work in a fast-paced, highly rewarding environment where the best thrive, be exposed to a global opportunity base, experience real teamwork, then you now have a chance to try to make the team.
Clear Eyes. Full Heart. Can't Lose.
We achieve by keeping our eyes on our vision. We know where we want to go and do what it takes to get there. We care about our clients, our partners, and each other. We leave our egos at the door. When we bring a solution that works to the clients we care about... we can't lose
- Creative Success Managers drive the relationship between Creadits and its clients to optimise digital creative ideation and production and outcomes. This role requires strong commercial and creative acumen, and solid client management skills.
- The Creative Success Manager will have deep knowledge and passion for creative digital marketing and the creative production process. The ideal candidate is business-savvy with design skills and understands the value of digital marketing in driving business strategies across different verticals.
- They work directly with clients to understand their creative needs, provide strategic creative direction and ensure Creadits meets and exceeds them via the platform and service. They can effectively guide our internal production team to ensure the best creative product. They balance understanding and providing solutions to clients' needs with making strong business decisions for the company.
Who We're Looking For: Creative Success Manager
- You are the champion of, and for, ideas
- You represent the advertiser's brand internally, always aligned to its true north
- You have in-depth knowledge of Digital Media landscape including Social media i.e. FB, Snap, YT, IG, Google, etc.
- You are self-motivated, team-oriented, very responsible, and focused on exceeding client expectations
- You have clear and comprehensive communication skills – i.e. phone, email and video conferencing
- Lead ideation and development of campaign strategy
- Come up with a broad understanding of the client and their needs
- Drive ideas that are native to social and digital channels, be knowledgeable of local nuance and uniqueness of local newsfeeds
- Create content briefs of the agreed-upon strategies
- Be a thought leader and source for new advertising trends and visual effects to influence the consumers
- Stay attuned to globally evolving consumer behaviour, best practices, and knowledge
- Some formal or informal training in advertising. Graduates of the School of Hard Yards preferred.
- Empathy and enthusiasm for businesses – big and small, brands of all kinds
- Experienced in developing strategically grounded, brilliant, creatives applied in digital mediums
- Excellent storytelling - being able to bring an idea to life on a whiteboard or presentation or through interpretive dance
- Creative - the ability to come up with, and articulate the anatomy of a creative concept
- Also, the ability to reshape a concept across all media
- A team player that plays to win, not just there to get a participation medal