Creative Planner - New York
About The Position
Creadits has reinvented digital advertising.
The world's largest advertisers are already on our platform:
- World's largest e-commerce marketplaces
- World's largest gaming companies
- World's leading direct-to-consumer brands
A single global marketplace for advertising talent, using a unified currency - Creadits.
Creadits are used globally to acquire anything required to start advertising - graphic design, video shoots, writing, campaign management, training, even data.
The Creadits platform will provide a global view of talents and opportunities to get involved in projects.
A global talent pool can set values for creadits, trading transparently.
Global talent will no longer be trapped by borders or exchange rates. Creadits unlocks and unifies advertising, across any platform, and any geography.
More than facilitating transactions, the Creadits platform can make creative and strategic recommendations, improving and predicting campaign outcomes.
If you want to work in a fast-paced, highly rewarding environment where the best thrive, be exposed to a global opportunity base, experience real teamwork, then you now have a chance to try to make the team.
Who We're Looking For: Creative Strategist
- You are the champion of, and for, ideas
- You represent the advertiser's brand internally, always aligned to its true north
- You take responsibility to excite Creadits' global creative ecosystem with brand possibilities and expressions
- Lead ideation and development of campaign strategy
- Come up with a broad understanding of the client and their needs
- Drive ideas that are native to social and digital channels, be knowledgeable of local nuance and uniqueness of local newsfeeds
- Create content briefs of the agreed-upon strategies
- Be a thought leader and source for new advertising trends and visual effects to influence the consumers
- Stay attuned to globally evolving consumer behaviour, best practices, and knowledge
- Some formal or informal training in advertising. Graduates of the School of Hard Yards preferred.
- Empathy and enthusiasm for businesses – big and small, brands of all kinds
- Experienced in developing strategically grounded, brilliant, creatives applied in digital mediums
- Excellent storytelling - being able to bring an idea to life on a whiteboard or presentation or through interpretive dance
- Creative - the ability to come up with, and articulate the anatomy of a creative concept
- Also, the ability to reshape a concept across all media
- A team player that plays to win, not just there to get a participation medal