Video Production Lead
About The Position
Creadits has reinvented digital advertising. Join an exciting, fast-paced, cutting-edge, creative production SaaS (software-as-a-service) start-up with global offices.
This role is based in Bukit Jalil, KL.
You will be responsible for conceptualising and designing world class, digital creatives for global brand names.
The world's largest advertisers are already on our platform:
- World's largest ride hailing apps
- World's largest e-commerce marketplaces
- World's largest gaming companies
- World's leading apparel companies
A single global marketplace for advertising talent, using a unified currency - Creadits.
Creadits are used globally to acquire anything required to start advertising - graphic design, video shoots, writing, campaign management, training, even data.
The Creadits platform will provide a global view of talents and opportunities to get involved in projects.
A global talent pool can set values for creadits, trading transparently.
Global talent will no longer be trapped by borders or exchange rates. Creadits unlocks and unifies advertising, across any platform, and any geography.
More than facilitating transactions, the Creadits platform can make creative and strategic recommendations, improving and predicting campaign outcomes.
You will work closely with the Creadits team to create design impactful ideas and videos for our clients. You will manage the creative production process. You are responsible for owning & delivering to exceed user expectations.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Delivering 2D and 3D video projects on time and within budget
- Be the guardian of agency production processes with a sound understanding of artwork production and artwork despatch to gaming clients, for digital advertising formats
- Manage all production orders to ensure artwork is produced correctly
- Developing 2D and 3D video ideas and concepts and delivering final products that meet client and agency standards
- Work closely with Operations Director, Project Managers, Creative team and Client team
- Understanding the business inside and out
- Leadership is required - To be able to lead a team of production designers
Thank you for your interest in Creadits. Only candidates selected for the interview process will be contacted.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Multimedia Arts/ Design/Advertising/ Video or a relevant field
- 5 years’ experience in advertising or design industry dealing with creative conceptualising and design execution.
- Experienced in video/motion graphics
- Previous experience working with global brands (and brand guidelines)
- Digital, online marketing, video production process, agency background a huge plus
- Excellent spoken and written English skills and the ability to communicate effectively with internal team.
- Detail-oriented, creative and extremely organised
- Able to take initiative and effectively adapt to changes.
- Able to work efficiently and productively under tight deadlines.
- Proficient in time management with the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Strong working knowledge of
-Advance level of 2D video production software skill (After effect, premiere pro)
-Advance level of 3D video production software skill (3d max, maya and unity)
-Entry level graphic design software skill like Ai and photoshop
- Thorough understanding of digital creative production process
- Able to problem solve creative issues independently
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Adaptive design eye and exceptional creative mindset
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Added value if to be able to communicate and read in Chinese