Creative Operations Manager EMEA
About The Position
We are expanding our Global Creative Operations team.
This is an exciting opportunity to be in role disrupting the world of digital marketing, based in London. The EMEA region is rapidly growing and this role is central to ensure continued success.
The Creative Operations Manager will be critical in continuing to build and scale our Creative Teams in EMEA, and ensure quality creative outcomes for our clients. The roles delivers to both our operational and social missions, identifying top talent in their regions and providing them the opportunity to thrive in their craft.
Part Project Manager, part Program Manager, part Creative Recruiter - the person in this role will know what it takes to connect and engage with creative teams around Europe to produce top notch work.
- Some form of formal business education is a nice-to-have
- Deep creative/digital agency experience is presumed
- A strong personal network in the digital creative industry is essential
- Ability to work independently, adapt quickly in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Resourceful - understand how to effectively overcome obstacles to get desired outcome. Get it done!
- Curious - the desire and drive to be part of something unique and different in the creative production/digital marketing industry
- Knowledge of and/or experience managing creative production process for digital (static ads, video, 3D, html5 playables..)
- Prior experience sourcing and vetting creative talent for project (added plus having international experience)
- Prior experience working effectively with remote global teams
- Ability to track and manage the details
- Effective cross-cultural communicator
- Technically adept (software)