Digital Designer KL
About The Position
Creadits has reinvented digital advertising. Join an exciting, fast-paced, cutting-edge, creative production SaaS (software-as-a-service) start-up with global offices.
This role is based in Bukit Jalil, KL.
You will be responsible for conceptualising and designing world class, digital creatives for global brand names.
The world's largest advertisers are already on our platform:
- World's largest ride hailing apps
- World's largest e-commerce marketplaces
- World's largest gaming companies
- World's leading apparel companies
A single global marketplace for advertising talent, using a unified currency - Creadits.
Creadits are used globally to acquire anything required to start advertising - graphic design, video shoots, writing, campaign management, training, even data.
The Creadits platform will provide a global view of talents and opportunities to get involved in projects.
A global talent pool can set values for creadits, trading transparently.
Global talent will no longer be trapped by borders or exchange rates. Creadits unlocks and unifies advertising, across any platform, and any geography.
More than facilitating transactions, the Creadits platform can make creative and strategic recommendations, improving and predicting campaign outcomes.
You will work closely with the Creadits team to create design impactful ideas and videos for our clients. You will manage the creative production process. You are responsible for owning & delivering to exceed user expectations.
- Senior motion graphic
- Lead role for the video concepts and execution
Candidates must submit a portfolio to be considered for this role. Thank you for your interest in Creadits. Only candidates selected for the interview process will be contacted.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Multimedia Arts/ Design/Advertising/ Video or a relevant field• 5 – 8 years’ experience in a advertising or design industry dealing with creative conceptualising and design execution. Experienced in video/motion graphics
- Previous experience working with global brands (and brand guidelines)
- Digital, online marketing, video production process, agency background a huge plus
- Excellent spoken and written English skills and the ability to communicate effectively with internal team. Added value if to be able to communicate and read in Chinese
- Good working knowledge of the motion graphic software (e.g Adobe After Effects, Premiere Pro, photoshop.etc) After effect is the key.
- Thorough understanding of digital creative production process
- Able to problem solve creative issues independently
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Adaptive design eye and exceptional creative mindset
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Understanding Clients Brand Guidelines
- Developing concepts, layouts and graphics for Global Brands
- Preparing of creative concepts and materials on an agreed client brief, before handing over to the designer community and ensuring timelines are met
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements if required
- Ensuring all creatives are on brand and on brief
- Able to make strategic creative recommendations
- Represent the company in ensuring creative excellence in all creative / design work