About The Position
Creadits has reinvented digital advertising. Join an exciting, fast-paced, cutting-edge, creative production SaaS (software-as-a-service) start-up with global offices.
The world's largest advertisers are already on our platform:
- World's largest ride hailing apps
- World's largest e-commerce marketplaces
- World's largest gaming companies
- World's leading apparel companies
A single global marketplace for advertising talent, using a unified currency - Creadits.
Creadits are used globally to acquire anything required to start advertising - graphic design, video shoots, writing, campaign management, training, even data.
The Creadits platform will provide a global view of talents and opportunities to get involved in projects.
A global talent pool can set values for creadits, trading transparently.
Global talent will no longer be trapped by borders or exchange rates. Creadits unlocks and unifies advertising, across any platform, and any geography.
More than facilitating transactions, the Creadits platform can make creative and strategic recommendations, improving and predicting campaign outcomes.
We are looking for a dynamic and driven individual to join Creadits as a Recruitment Specialist.
This role is based in Alabang, PH. The Recruitment Specialist will be responsible in leading the recruiting and candidate selection process utilising various tools such as social media, LinkedIn, HR networks, internal databases and headhunting approaches to identify and engage with talent.
- Manage the full recruitment process and ensure efficient and effective placement of talent - Sourcing and recruitment on vacancies, process and screen applicants.
- Scheduling interviews, facilitate background checks and prepare offer letters.
- Conducting relevant checks in the ATS to ensure data integrity and that the candidate has been moved through the appropriate workflow activity stages.
- Adhere to the recruitment process, ensuring appropriate approvals at relevant stages and ownership of recruitment process documentation.
- Identify opportunities and contribute to continuous improvement and innovation in the recruitment delivery process.
- Manage all recruitment administration, newcomer onboarding and orientation, probation and confirmation process with hiring managers.
- Delivery of administrative duties and ad-hoc tasks.
- Provide support in the management of candidates, as required.
- Assist with onboarding initiatives
- Meeting candidates in person or by video call, ensure a great candidate experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, Psychology, Behavioral Science, Business, or any related field.
- 3-5 years experience in HR specializing in Recruitment, Onboarding and HR Operations
- Proven ability to engage, attract and recruit candidates
- Proven ability to perform under pressure and under tight deadlines
- Prior experience in using an ATS (Applicant Tracking System)
- Knowledge of employment laws and regulations