About The Position
Creadits has reinvented digital advertising! Come join an exciting company, disrupting the digital advertising industry.
The world's largest advertisers are already on our platform:
- World's largest ride hailing apps
- World's largest e-commerce marketplaces
- World's largest gaming companies
- World's leading apparel companies
A single global marketplace for advertising talent, using a unified currency - Creadits.
Creadits are used globally to acquire anything required to start advertising - graphic design, video shoots, writing, campaign management, training, even data. The Creadits platform will provide a global view of talents and opportunities to get involved in projects. More than facilitating transactions, the Creadits platform can make creative and strategic recommendations, improving and predicting campaign outcomes.
We are looking to add a Content Marketer to our Growth team in Singapore!
This role will be responsible for supporting the company's content strategy goals and creating targeted content to drive sales and prospective sales meetings for the company.
Reach out to external publications and KOLs in the field of digital marketing to build backlinks and source for guest article opportunities, in order to improve SERP visibility and overall brand reputation.
Plan for and help produce shareable material, such as infographics and videos, to increase brand awareness on social media platforms.
Work closely with inside sales representatives to nurture leads across multiple touchpoints until they are ready to convert.
Continually test, measure and review the effectiveness of content based on key marketing objectives for each channel.
Assist in the creation of product education and promotional material, e.g. decks, videos, marketing collateral, press releases, etc.
- Bachelors Degree or Diploma with 1-2 years of relevant work experience
- Prior experience producing marketing communications content across digital and social channels (such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Twitter, WeChat and Weibo)
- Self-driven, hands-on, willing to take on responsibilities and pick up new skills along the way
- Have a clear understanding of B2B marketing objectives, including how to measure effectiveness and constantly improve content
- Strong interest and desire to stay ahead of trends in the digital marketing industry
- Familiar with using Adobe Creative Suite (i.e. Photoshop, Illustrator) for content creation
- Effective communicator in English - verbally and written
- Mandarin business language fluency and working knowledge of Chinese social platforms a plus