Senior Front End Engineer - HCMC
About The Position
Creadits' sole focus is developing ad creatives for performance campaigns. We call this Performance Design.
The world's largest advertisers are already on our platform:
- World's largest e-commerce marketplaces
- World's largest online gaming companies
- World's leading direct-to-consumer brands
We have deep experience in online gaming, apps and direct-to-consumer goods in all major markets, with the insights and expertise to maximise creative performance in any campaign.
Great creatives are sparked by talent, which advertisers struggle to find, especially in niche areas such as CGI.
Creadits has built a distributed network of creative hubs around the world, comprising planners, art directors and production talent. We provide strategy, ideation and production on a single platform.
Our network is constantly enhanced by a dedicated creative operations team. which allows us to be on-trend with shifting creative tastes in multiple markets.
We have and are continuing to develop our native automated tools to unveil insights, set creative directions and build creative adaptations across platforms. This provides a machine-driven creative scale, anchored by human creativity and ingenuity from our network.
Performance Design is a game-changer. Performance Design drives campaign results.
If you want to work in a fast-paced, highly rewarding environment where the best thrive, be exposed to a global opportunity base, experience real teamwork, then you now have a chance to try to make the team.
Clear Eyes. Full Heart. Can't Lose.
We achieve by keeping our eyes on our vision. We know where we want to go and do what it takes to get there. We care about our clients, our partners, and each other. We leave our egos at the door. When we bring a solution that works to the clients we care about... we can't lose
To achieve our ambitious goals, we’re looking for Senior Front End Engineers who have a passion for modern web technologies, building great product experiences, and solving novel problems in a product that has never existed in the market.
In this role, you will work with Product, Engineering, and Designers in a highly international environment to create the next generation of AI products. You will build models and pipelines, and you will maintain services that deliver models’ output to users.
Creadits Engineers and Data Scientists have the freedom to innovate and uncover breakthroughs—and, in turn, influence our product roadmap.
We are headquartered in Singapore and have offices in London, New York, Austin & Tokyo.
Role & Responsibilities
- Collectively owning the Front End Development for multiple Client Applications.
- Developing and Delivering cutting edge AI Products.
- Collaborate with Backend Engineers & Data Scientists to build features.
- Build efficient and reusable front-end systems and abstractions.
- Participate in Design and Code reviews.
- Identify and communicate front-end standard methodologies.
- Solid experience with crafting and developing Single Page Application using React JS, Angular JS, Vue JS or any other MV* framework.
- Commanding grasp of HTML, CSS, and related web technologies.
- Demonstrated design and UX sensibilities.
- Knowledge of front end build tools like Webpack
- The ability to own end-to-end responsibility - from the requirement to design to release.
- Hands-on experience with React JS for 2+ years