Senior Product Manager
About The Position
About The Company
Creadits has reinvented digital advertising.
The world's largest advertisers are already on our platform:
- World's largest ride-hailing apps
- World's largest e-commerce marketplaces
- World's largest gaming companies
- World's leading apparel companies
A single global marketplace for advertising talent, using a unified currency - Creadits.
Creadits are used globally to acquire anything required to start advertising - graphic design, video shoots, writing, campaign management, training, even data.
The Creadits platform will provide a global view of talents and opportunities to get involved in projects.
A global talent pool can set values for Creadits, trading transparently.
Global talent will no longer be trapped by borders or exchange rates. Creadits unlocks and unifies advertising, across any platform, and any geography.
More than facilitating transactions, the Creadits platform can make creative and strategic recommendations, improving and predicting campaign outcomes.
How should humans engage with AI to shape and generate art?
What decisions do we want made for us? And what autonomy should we retain? Of the millions of possible futures, which ones should we surface first and which actions should we facilitate?
As a Senior Product Manager here at Creadits, you will ask these questions of yourself, and of your colleagues from different business divisions - Engineers, Data Scientists and Client-facing and Designer-facing operational teams.
With that full picture, and the data you derive from it, you can now draw out the best possible futures for the company, and estimate them out, choose a winner, and lead it into existence.
- You will own our overall product experience - which includes Advertiser experience, Designer experience, Admin experience and Growth.
- Come up with new ideas and solutions for Advertisers, Designers, Internal products and experiences for Sales, Delivery etc. to achieve business goals.
- Engage closely with Engineering and AI teams to craft product development plans, including timelines, product prioritisation.
- Communicate frequently and dedicatedly with Clients, Designers and team members to understand their needs and help develop optimal products.
- Understand the capabilities and limitations of today's and tomorrow's AIs. Then break through them.
- Research and identify new ways to reach our target audiences and tools to accomplish those tasks.
- Co-create with the Engineering, AI, Data Science, marketing and customer success teams to ensure successful product launches, iterations and growth.
- 5+ years experience of product management in Internet Technology, enterprise software etc. with focus on digital advertising or marketing platforms.
- Experience in both product research and product development - from understanding macro trends and applying them to product strategy and product specs.
- Excellent communication skills, including experience in high-level business discussions and low-level technical discussions.
- Demonstrated product marketing expertise with the ability to contribute at strategic and tactical levels
- Ability to set priorities, problem solve, multi-task and work independently.
- Strong analytical abilities and knowledge of state of the art analytics tools.
- You excel at breaking down complex problems and illustrating them with the essence of simplicity.
- You are completely obsessed with extraordinary User Experiences.
- You are looking for a company with a mission you care about. Creadits empower designers around the world with an equal opportunity to service the world's biggest advertisers.
- You understand agile and lean principles.