Deep Learning Engineer
About The Position
Creadit’s has reinvented digital advertising.
The world's largest advertisers are already on our platform:
- World's largest ride-hailing apps
- World's largest e-commerce marketplaces
- World's largest gaming companies
- World's leading apparel companies
A single global marketplace for advertising talent, using a unified currency - Creadits.
Creadits are used globally to acquire anything required to start advertising - graphic design, video shoots, writing, campaign management, training, even data.
The Creadits platform will provide a global view of talents and opportunities to get involved in projects.
A global talent pool can set values for Creadits, trading transparently.
Global talent will no longer be trapped by borders or exchange rates. Creadits unlocks and unifies advertising, across any platform, and any geography.
More than facilitating transactions, the Creadits platform can make creative and strategic recommendations, improving and predicting campaign outcomes.
Are you someone who can solve challenging problems? You don’t just know how to code, more importantly, you know how to tackle problems innovatively. Programming language is merely a tool for you, making an impact is your real goal.
Creadits uses data-driven and AI-centric approaches to disrupt the way advertising used to be done. We are not an advertising agency. Instead, we help advertisers remove their reliance on agencies and achieve greater performance while spending less time on managing campaigns.
We are a team of people with diverse skill sets including deep learning, software engineering, computer vision, DevOps, statistics, and data engineering, and analytics. With core R&D of the company being the team's main responsibility, we do not limit your job scope, or, your potential. The only limit you may have is yourself.
Role & Responsibilities
- Start with one of our core products, such as understanding video ads content, automatic generation of image/video ads, etc.
- Develop ideas and create algorithms on image/video processing projects.
- Capable of starting a project from idea development to implementation.
- Collaborate well with your fellow teammates.
- PhD or Master’s degree in Computer Science/Electronic Engineering or related technical field.
- Abundant experience (5+ years) in areas of deep learning, machine learning and computer vision projects, including GAN, CNN, object detection, recognition, tracking and segmentation.
- Experience in deep learning frameworks (TensorFlow and/or PyTorch, etc.)
- Experience and proficient in software programming using one or more the following languages/tools, such as C/C++, Python, CUDA, OpenCV, etc.
- Excellent publication track record in top conferences, e.g., CVPR, ICCV and ECCV, and high-impact journals, e.g. PAMI and TIP, etc.
- Experience in cloud computing, such as Google Cloud and Amazon AWS
** Please upload your resume along with your application.