Senior Front End Engineer
About The Position
Creadits has reinvented digital advertising.
The world's largest advertisers are already on our platform:
- World's largest ride-hailing apps
- World's largest e-commerce marketplaces
- World's largest gaming companies
- World's leading apparel companies
A single global marketplace for advertising talent, using a unified currency - Creadits.
Creadits are used globally to acquire anything required to start advertising - graphic design, video shoots, writing, campaign management, training, even data.
The Creadits platform will provide a global view of talents and opportunities to get involved in projects.
A global talent pool can set values for Creadits, trading transparently.
Global talent will no longer be trapped by borders or exchange rates. Creadits unlocks and unifies advertising, across any platform, and any geography.
More than facilitating transactions, the Creadits platform can make creative and strategic recommendations, improving and predicting campaign outcomes.
We are scouring the globe for exceptional User Experience Engineers. Together, we will usher in a new era of real-time user experiences for our AI-powered marketplace.
You will be based in our Singapore headquarters - an office that takes pride in global diversity.
- Solid experience with crafting and developing Single Page Application using React Js, Angular JS or any other MV* framework.
- Commanding grasp of HTML, CSS, and related web technologies.
- Demonstrated design and UX sensibilities.
- Knowledge of front end build tools like Webpack
- The ability to own end-to-end responsibility - from requirement to design to release.
- Collectively owning the Front End Development for multiple Client Applications.
- Collaborate with Backend Engineers & Data Scientists to build features.
- Build efficient and reusable front-end systems and abstractions.
- Participate in Design and Code reviews.
- Identify and communicate front-end standard methodologies.
Why work with us*
- Build customer-facing technology products for global customers.
- Chance to work with an International team of smart engineers.
- Company sponsored happy hours.
** Please upload your resume along with your application via