About The Position
Creadits has reinvented digital advertising.
The world's largest advertisers are already on our platform:
- World's largest ride hailing apps
- World's largest e-commerce marketplaces
- World's largest gaming companies
- World's leading apparel companies
A single global marketplace for advertising talent, using a unified currency - Creadits.
Creadits are used globally to acquire anything required to start advertising - graphic design, video shoots, writing, campaign management, training, even data.
The Creadits platform will provide a global view of talents and opportunities to get involved in projects.
A global talent pool can set values for creadits, trading transparently.
Global talent will no longer be trapped by borders or exchange rates. Creadits unlocks and unifies advertising, across any platform, and any geography.
More than facilitating transactions, the Creadits platform can make creative and strategic recommendations, improving and predicting campaign outcomes.
Now, we are scouring the globe for world-class Back End Engineers to help us expand our offering and more deeply integrate our AI solutions. Together, we will usher in a new era of real-time and scalable infrastructure and Machine Learning for profitable marketplace.
Your skills and dedication will help us design, build and scale a broad range of services to drive value for advertisers and designers in 109 countries.
This role is based in our Singapore headquarters - an office that takes pride in global diversity - you will join 35 teammates from 15 different countries. Relocation assistance is available for the right people.
Together we will develop open-source and cloud-based technologies - REST APIs, Service Oriented Architectures, Microservices implementations, real time data pipelines, message queues into websocket and push notifications, etc.
You will own back-end implementations in one or more of our product areas - which include designer experience, advertiser experience, admin experience and growth.
Since the demands on our system are extensive and our scale continues to grow rapidly, you will have the opportunity to gain experience with a wide variety of design-patterns and tools - AWS, Docker, Message broker, Spark, Redis, NoSQL and Websocket, etc. Plus a reasonable knowledge of shell scripting and automation tools.
Compensation will be competitive and commensurate with experience.
- You will work directly with engineers and product managers on a daily and weekly basis (agile) to develop and execute product development plans, including contributing to timelines, decisions on technologies to be used, what features can fit in this version and what features will have to wait in backlog.
- You will be a dedicated owner on the products you develop, and communicate frequently with fellow team members to understand their needs and help deliver optimal solutions.
- You will work extremely closely with the data science/AI team to commercialize the products of their research. You will also communicate with marketing and customer success teams to ensure successful product launches, iteration and growth.
is a good fit for you if:
You have 3-5 years experience working in web-technology engineering.
- You are completely passionate about backend and DevOps technology.
- You know multiple programming languages and frameworks and are comfortable picking up new ones quickly
- You understand agile and lean principles - perhaps you were a scrum-master in the past.
- You are a proponent of test driven development and well-documented code
- You have a powerful command of data-structures, algorithms, design patterns and 3rd party APIs
- You are a well organized strong communicator
Extra bonus points if:
- You have some experience with advertising
- You preferably have a BS in computer science - however, we also consider expert self-taught engineers.