Senior QA Engineer - Vietnam
About The Position
Creadits' sole focus is developing ad creatives for performance campaigns. We call this Performance Design.
The world's largest advertisers are already on our platform:
- World's largest e-commerce marketplaces
- World's largest online gaming companies
- World's leading direct-to-consumer brands
We have deep experience in online gaming, apps and direct-to-consumer goods in all major markets, with the insights and expertise to maximise creative performance in any campaign.
Great creatives are sparked by talent, which advertisers struggle to find, especially in niche areas such as CGI.
Creadits has built a distributed network of creative hubs around the world, comprising planners, art directors and production talent. We provide strategy, ideation and production on a single platform.
Our network is constantly enhanced by a dedicated creative operations team. which allows us to be on-trend with shifting creative tastes in multiple markets.
We have and are continuing to develop our native automated tools to unveil insights, set creative directions and build creative adaptations across platforms. This provides a machine-driven creative scale, anchored by human creativity and ingenuity from our network.
Performance Design is a game-changer. Performance Design drives campaign results.
If you want to work in a fast-paced, highly rewarding environment where the best thrive, be exposed to a global opportunity base, experience real teamwork, then you now have a chance to try to make the team.
Clear Eyes. Full Heart. Can't Lose.
We achieve by keeping our eyes on our vision. We know where we want to go and do what it takes to get there. We care about our clients, our partners, and each other. We leave our egos at the door. When we bring a solution that works to the clients we care about... we can't lose
To achieve our ambitious goals, we’re looking for a QA Engineering Lead to join our team and work on our core business products to help shape the future of what we build at Creadits. You will enjoy solving Quality challenges on products built-in cutting edge technology products.
In this role, you will work with Data Scientists, Product & Engineering in a highly international environment to create the next generation of AI products.
Creadits engineers and Data Scientists have the opportunity to innovate and uncover breakthroughs—and, in turn, influence our product roadmap.
We are headquartered in Singapore and have offices in London, New York, Austin & Tokyo and opening up an engineering branch in Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam.
Role & Responsibilities
- Work on building a Quality driven engineering culture that helps ship products rapidly and with good confidence.
- Drive the quality for a product/feature, assess risks to and ensure shipping features with a high quality bar.
- Plan, develop, and execute test strategy across our core products and platforms.
- Implement and evolve QA processes and team to get effective test signal and scale testing efforts across multiple products.
- Define Quality Metrics and implement measurements to determine test effectiveness, testing efficiency, and measure the overall quality of the Product.
- Partner with engineering and infrastructure teams to leverage automation for scalable solutions to prevent regressions and ensure reliability of product.
- Develop automated E2E tests across all our platforms.
- Minimum 5+ years of relevant work experience.
- Excellent English communication skills.
- Hands-on experience with test planning, test designing and execution, performance and stress testing, implementing and maintaining quality test automation of both client and server systems.
- Experience writing test documentation at all levels.
- Experience testing client/server or web applications with large database systems
- Hands on experience with selenium, POM design patterns and working with frameworks like Robot Framework or other similar testing frameworks.
- You preferably have a BS in computer science
Note: This role is based in Ho Chi Minh City