Senior Backend Engineer - Vietnam
About The Position
Creadits' sole focus is developing ad creatives for performance campaigns. We call this Performance Design.
The world's largest advertisers are already on our platform:
- World's largest e-commerce marketplaces
- World's largest online gaming companies
- World's leading direct-to-consumer brands
We have deep experience in online gaming, apps and direct-to-consumer goods in all major markets, with the insights and expertise to maximise creative performance in any campaign.
Great creatives are sparked by talent, which advertisers struggle to find, especially in niche areas such as CGI.
Creadits has built a distributed network of creative hubs around the world, comprising planners, art directors and production talent. We provide strategy, ideation and production on a single platform.
Our network is constantly enhanced by a dedicated creative operations team. which allows us to be on-trend with shifting creative tastes in multiple markets.
We have and are continuing to develop our native automated tools to unveil insights, set creative directions and build creative adaptations across platforms. This provides a machine-driven creative scale, anchored by human creativity and ingenuity from our network.
Performance Design is a game-changer. Performance Design drives campaign results.
If you want to work in a fast-paced, highly rewarding environment where the best thrive, be exposed to a global opportunity base, experience real teamwork, then you now have a chance to try to make the team.
Clear Eyes. Full Heart. Can't Lose.
We achieve by keeping our eyes on our vision. We know where we want to go and do what it takes to get there. We care about our clients, our partners, and each other. We leave our egos at the door. When we bring a solution that works to the clients we care about... we can't lose
To achieve our ambitious goals, we’re looking for a Senior Backend Engineer to join our team! Together, we will develop open-source and cloud-based technologies (AWS & GCP) - REST APIs, Microservices implementations, real-time big data pipelines, message queues into WebSocket and push notifications, etc.
In this role, you will work with Data Scientists, Product & Engineering in a highly international environment to create the next generation of AI products. As we continue to scale rapidly, you will have the opportunity to gain experience in a wide variety of design patterns and systems - AWS, GCP, Docker, Message broker, Spark, Redis, NoSQL, and WebSockets, etc.
Creadits engineers and Data Scientists have the opportunity to innovate and uncover breakthroughs—and, in turn, influence our product roadmap.
We are headquartered in Singapore and have offices in London, New York, Austin & Tokyo.
Role & Responsibilities
- You will be part of our core Backend Engineering team and work on a daily basis (agile) to develop and execute Product Development plans, decisions on technologies to be used including contributing to timelines.
- You will own back-end implementations in one or more of our product areas - which include designer experience, advertiser experience, admin experience, and growth.
- You will work extremely closely with the Data Science/AI team to commercialize the products of their research. You will also communicate with marketing and customer success teams to ensure successful product launches, iteration, and growth.
- You will be a dedicated owner on the products you develop and communicate frequently with fellow team members to understand their needs and help deliver optimal solutions.
- You have at least 5 years of experience working in internet technology engineering.
- You have a powerful command of data-structures, OOP, algorithms, design patterns.
- You are completely passionate about backend technology.
- You know multiple programming languages (eg: Java, Scala, PHP) and frameworks and are comfortable picking up new ones quickly.
- You understand agile and lean principles
- You are a proponent of test-driven development and well-documented code
- You are a well organized strong communicator
- You have experiences with Java technology stack and Microservices
- You have skills about MySQL and NoSQL
- You are familiar with at Message Broker (RabbitMQ, SQS, Kafka, Google Pub/sub)
- You have experiences with real-timing data processing, eg: Flink, Spark, Dataflow
- You preferably have a BS in computer science
Note: This role is based in Ho Chi Minh City