About The Position
About The Company
Creadit’s has reinvented digital advertising.
The world's largest advertisers are already on our platform:
- World's largest ride-hailing apps
- World's largest e-commerce marketplaces
- World's largest gaming companies
- World's leading apparel companies
A single global marketplace for advertising talent, using a unified currency - Creadits.
Creadits are used globally to acquire anything required to start advertising - graphic design, video shoots, writing, campaign management, training, even data.
The Creadits platform will provide a global view of talents and opportunities to get involved in projects.
A global talent pool can set values for Creadits, trading transparently.
Global talent will no longer be trapped by borders or exchange rates. Creadits unlocks and unifies advertising, across any platform, and any geography.
More than facilitating transactions, the Creadits platform can make creative and strategic recommendations, improving and predicting campaign outcomes.
We're looking for a QA Engineer with a passion for social media to help drive high-quality releases. You will be part of a high-performance team and will have the opportunity to excel and grow your career by delivering great quality product at a fast pace. You will collaborate with the Engineering team and Product team to drive testability and ensure the quality of the releases.
Role & Responsibilities
- Responsible for executing end to end testing on software products and web-based applications.
- Responsible for the creation, maintenance and execution of test automation framework/script.
- Develop test strategies; create test plans and test cases for regression, functional and performance testing of products.
- Work directly with software development engineers during the software development process. Apply the principles of the software development life cycle throughout the entire QA.
- Supporting developers in root cause analysis.
- Participate in product meetings throughout the development and QA process to help guide the delivery of a quality product.
- Report defects via the defect tracking system. Analyse, research, and track software defects through their resolution and keep defect repository up-to-date.
- Analyse test results and prepare test summary reports.
- Continuously improve software Test with new software technologies and methodologies.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, or related fields.
- At least 3 years testing experience in web-based applications and backend distributed system.
- Possess a good understanding of software development life cycle and SQA processes and methodologies in a software development environment.
- Knowledge and adherence to the Agile work principles.
- Has experience building automation framework
- Hands-on Experience in test automation tools for End to End testing, such as Selenium/Webdriver etc.
- Experience in Relational database – MS SQL
- Strong Analytical skills combined with a detailed oriented mindset.
- Excellent communication skills, collaboration, follow-up and self-motivation.
- Familiar with scripting languages such as Python.