User Experience Engineer - Senior
About The Position
Creadits has reinvented digital advertising.
The world's largest advertisers are already on our platform:
- World's largest ride hailing apps
- World's largest e-commerce marketplaces
- World's largest gaming companies
- World's leading apparel companies
A single global marketplace for advertising talent, using a unified currency - Creadits.
Creadits are used globally to acquire anything required to start advertising - graphic design, video shoots, writing, campaign management, training, even data.
The Creadits platform will provide a global view of talents and opportunities to get involved in projects.
A global talent pool can set values for creadits, trading transparently.
Global talent will no longer be trapped by borders or exchange rates. Creadits unlocks and unifies advertising, across any platform, and any geography.
More than facilitating transactions, the Creadits platform can make creative and strategic recommendations, improving and predicting campaign outcomes.
We are scouring the globe for exceptional User Experience Engineers. Together, we will usher in a new era of real-time user experiences for our AI-powered marketplace.
Your skills and dedication will help us design, build and scale a broad range of services to drive value for advertisers and community of designers in 109 countries.
You will be based in our Singapore headquarters - an office that takes pride in global diversity - you will join 35 teammates from 15 different countries.
Together we will develop open-source and cloud-based technologies - REST APIs, Service Oriented Architectures, Microservices implementations, real time data pipelines, message queues into websocket and push notifications, etc.
You will contribute to front-end experience for one or more of our product areas - which include designer experience, advertiser experience, admin experience and growth.
- Commanding grasp of HTML, CSS, and related web technologies.
- Solid experience with crafting and developing Single Page Application using AngularJS or ReactJS or any other MV* framework.
- Demonstrated design and UX sensibilities.
- Should have knowledge of build tools like Gulp, Grunt and Webpack.
- You should also have a strong knowledge of ES6 and/or ES7 constructs.
- The ability to own end-to-end responsibility - from requirement to design to release.
- Collectively owning the Design & Development for multiple Client Applications.
- Collaborate with Backend Engineers & Data Scientists to build features.
- Build efficient and reusable front-end systems and abstractions.
- Participate in Design and Code reviews.
- Identify and communicate front-end standard methodologies.
Why work with us*
- Build customer facing technology products for global customers.
- Chance to work with an International team of smart engineers. (Currently the tech team is comprised of engineers from 10 nationalities)
- Company sponsored happy hours.