Client Partner - Austin
About The Position
Creadits has reinvented digital advertising.
The world's largest advertisers are already on our platform:
- World's largest ride hailing apps
- World's largest e-commerce marketplaces
- World's largest gaming companies
- World's leading apparel companies
A single global marketplace for advertising talent, using a unified currency - Creadits.
Creadits are used globally to acquire anything required to start advertising - graphic design, video shoots, writing, campaign management, training, even data.
The Creadits platform will provide a global view of talents and opportunities to get involved in projects.
A global talent pool can set values for creadits, trading transparently.
Global talent will no longer be trapped by borders or exchange rates. Creadits unlocks and unifies advertising, across any platform, and any geography.
More than facilitating transactions, the Creadits platform can make creative and strategic recommendations, improving and predicting campaign outcomes.
If you want to work in a fast-pace, highly rewarding environment where only the best survive, be exposed to a global opportunity base, experience real team work, then you now have a chance to try to make the team.
We achieve by keeping our eyes on our vision. We know where we want to go and do what it takes to get there. We care about our clients, our partners, and each other. We leave our egos at the door. When we bring a solution that works to the clients we care about... we can't lose
Clear Eyes. Full Heart. Can't Lose.
Have you had the opportunity to disrupt an industry with a new technology? That is exactly what we are doing and we need your help. Global headquarters are in Singapore. US Headquarters in Austin, TX is focused on building partnerships, acquiring clients, and growing the business. We achieve this by keeping our eyes on the vision. We know where we want to go and do what it takes to get there. We care about our clients, our partners, and each other. We leave our egos at the door. When we bring a solution that works to the clients we care about... we can't lose!
A Hunter: Finding new and creative ways to prospects excites you. You are driven by the hunt and have the tenacity to reach out to a high volume of potential clients in a methodical manner on a regular basis.
A Builder: Build relationships by building trust. Behave like a true Client Partner (with flavors of consultant, industry and technical knowledge). You see to intimately understands the client’s organization, culture and specific needs. You understand that you have to earn the right to sell to your clients.
A Closer: Set big goals and drive towards those. You are a leader and have expertise in identifying, developing, progressing, negotiating and closing large, most complex, leading edge, high-risk opportunities, planning and leading negotiations with the highest levels of client management. You are not afraid of tough conversations and overcoming objections.
Action Orientated: You don't wait for someone to tell you what to do. If there was a problem, you solve it. Take a risk, fail fast, learn, and move forward.
- Create and execute a thorough and methodical prospecting strategy
- Create and deliver sales pitches
- Close deals
- Meet and exceed monthly sales goals
- Bachelor’s degree
- Prior experience in a customer-facing sales, marketing, or sales/lead development role at a SaaS company
- 3-5+ years of value based sales experience (level and compensation dependent on experience)
- Experience creating and executing on a prospecting strategy
- Adept at using CRM software
- Experience creating and managing solid sales contracts
- Experience meeting and exceeding a quota of 10k or more of monthly recurring revenue
- Competitive base and incentives package
- Comprehensive employer sponsored medical with additional elective options
- Unlimited PTO