Client Partner - Austin
About The Position
Creadits' sole focus is developing ad creatives for performance campaigns. We call this Performance Design.
The world's largest advertisers are already on our platform:
- World's largest e-commerce marketplaces
- World's largest online gaming companies
- World's leading direct-to-consumer brands
We have deep experience in online gaming, apps and direct-to-consumer goods in all major markets, with the insights and expertise to maximise creative performance in any campaign.
Great creatives are sparked by talent, which advertisers struggle to find, especially in niche areas such as CGI.
Creadits has built a distributed network of creative hubs around the world, comprising planners, art directors and production talent. We provide strategy, ideation and production on a single platform.
Our network is constantly enhanced by a dedicated creative operations team. which allows us to be on-trend with shifting creative tastes in multiple markets.
We have and are continuing to develop our native automated tools to unveil insights, set creative directions and build creative adaptations across platforms. This provides a machine-driven creative scale, anchored by human creativity and ingenuity from our network.
Performance Design is a game-changer. Performance Design drives campaign results.
If you want to work in a fast-paced, highly rewarding environment where the best thrive, be exposed to a global opportunity base, experience real teamwork, then you now have a chance to try to make the team.
Clear Eyes. Full Heart. Can't Lose.
Have you had the opportunity to disrupt an industry with a new technology? That is exactly what we are doing and we need your help. Global headquarters are in Singapore. US Headquarters in Austin, TX is focused on building partnerships, acquiring clients, and growing the business. We achieve this by keeping our eyes on the vision. We know where we want to go and do what it takes to get there. We care about our clients, our partners, and each other. We leave our egos at the door. When we bring a solution that works to the clients we care about... we can't lose!
A Hunter: Finding new and creative ways to prospects excites you. You are driven by the hunt and have the tenacity to reach out to a high volume of potential clients in a methodical manner on a regular basis.
A Builder: Build relationships by building trust. Behave like a true Client Partner (with flavors of consultant, industry and technical knowledge). You see to intimately understands the client’s organization, culture and specific needs. You understand that you have to earn the right to sell to your clients.
A Closer: Set big goals and drive towards those. You are a leader and have expertise in identifying, developing, progressing, negotiating and closing large, most complex, leading edge, high-risk opportunities, planning and leading negotiations with the highest levels of client management. You are not afraid of tough conversations and overcoming objections.
Action Orientated: You don't wait for someone to tell you what to do. If there was a problem, you solve it. Take a risk, fail fast, learn, and move forward.
- Create and execute a thorough and methodical prospecting strategy
- Create and deliver sales pitches
- Close deals
- Meet and exceed monthly sales goals
- Bachelor’s degree
- Prior experience in a customer-facing sales, marketing, or sales/lead development role at a SaaS company
- 3-5+ years of value based sales experience (level and compensation dependent on experience)
- Experience creating and executing on a prospecting strategy
- Adept at using CRM software
- Experience creating and managing solid sales contracts
- Experience meeting and exceeding a quota of 10k or more of monthly recurring revenue
- Competitive base and incentives package
- Comprehensive employer sponsored medical with additional elective options
- Unlimited PTO